Monday, June 13, 2011

Things That Piss Me Off: Respond Dammit!

 Okay, We have already established that I don't like rudeness. It just irks me when I extend a courtesy to someone and it isn't reciprocated. So here's what pissed me off:

About two moths ago I sent an e-mail to a couple of ladies who held a big natural hair event. I wanted to pick their brain and get some tips on planning a similar event in the DMV area. Long story short, neither of these heffas has responded to my e-mail. Really? Are you THAT busy that you cannot even be bothered to reply to the likes of me? You're smelling yourself that much?

Now, don't get it twisted, I can definitely pull it off without their help but c'mon man... A simple "We can't help you" or "Be gone witch" would have been appreciated. Rude.

Grrrr... That just... Pisses me off. That's all.

Your turn. What pisses you off?

No comments:

Post a Comment